Flow 1P sofa canvas
Basic style that goes well with vintage furniture
- Not too hard and not too sinking, the ultimate in comfort.
- Simple and familiar with antique furniture and tools.
- Dry cleanable with full covering.
- Beige and masculine khaki that goes well with Shabby.
- A firm seat cushion that makes it easy to stand up and prevents fatigue.
- The softness of the back cushion that allows you to rest your body.
- A beautiful curved arm that fits your arm.
- The beauty of the back that can also be used as a partition.
- Lattice frame with good ventilation.
- Various coordination in the series lineup.
- Can be changed to corduroy with the optional cover .
|size||W700 D760 H890 SH440 (mm)|
|deadline||Made-to-order manufacturing about 4 months *It may vary greatly depending on the manufacturing situation.|
Description of item
A canvas sofa boasting a basic style like vintage furniture combined with an oak frame.
A carefully selected domestic canvas (canvas) fabric with paraffin processing for water resistance. The habits and frequency of the user are reflected, and the softness increases. The interior of the back cushion is filled with feathers, giving it a soft and relaxed feel, while the surface has a firmness that pushes back, making it comfortable to sit on without feeling tired.
You can use it for many years, so you can enjoy the change over time and deepen your attachment. Khaki is a deep green hue that gradually turns brown. Beige is a calm color similar to khaki, but it gradually changes to bright beige. In both cases, expressive shades are born from the light and shade of the fabric.
We also have a lineup of corduroy and cotton linen gabardine covers in the series.
Click here for the Flow series