Flow 1P sofa oil leather
The oil leather sofa which tastes the secular change that is full of expressions
- Rich oak wood.
- Lattice frame with good ventilation.
- A beautiful curved arm that fits your arm.
- It is beautiful to the back, and can also be used as a space divider.
- A firm seat cushion that makes it easy to stand up and prevents fatigue.
- The moist feel unique to oil leather.
- Dye finish that allows you to enjoy the expression and aging of the leather.
- Leather color that goes well with old materials and antiques.
- The softness of the back cushion that allows you to rest your body.
W700 D760 H890 SH440 (mm)
color camel/ink black
|xylem||Solid oak (oil finish)|
|cover||American Holstein oil leather|
|back middle material||Feather, low-resilience cotton|
|Seat middle material||feather, urethane foam|
|deadline||Made-to-order manufacturing about 4 months *It may vary greatly depending on the manufacturing situation.|
Description of item
The flow sofa oil leather, which combines oil leather with an oak frame, has a beautiful streamlined form.
Oil leather carefully tanned at a domestic factory has a smooth touch that feels fine brushed. It has both the firmness that is unique to leather.
The cushions are purposefully finished in a bulky size so that air can escape when you sit on them. The back cushion, which is a mixture of feather and silicon cotton, has a relaxing feel and wraps around the body.
The colors are camel, which goes well with the nuanced color space that uses solid wood Scandinavian furniture and shaker furniture, and chic ink black with a vintage and mature atmosphere. The more you use them, the better they become, and you can enjoy their beautiful aging.
*We do not offer a free sample service for this leather fabric.