Crust dining table
The point is the contrasting texture of natural materials and steel.
- The top plate is made of white oak with an oil finish.
- Sharp with black steel legs.
- Dare to leave saw marks and large knots to make it wild.
- You can enjoy the aging of the expression and texture.
- A wide range of sizes.
size & width
D: Depth, W: Width
|Material||Solid white oak (oil finish)
|deadline||Made-to-order manufacturing about 1.5 to 2 months|
Description of item
CRUST gives a sharp impression by combining white oak wood with plenty of saw marks and large knots and steel legs. The standard and timeless design allows you to freely change the image from vintage to modern styles, making it an excellent table that can be styled in a wide range of ways.
[How to choose a size]
- W1200~1600...For 4~5 people , if all 4 are adults, we recommend setting W to 1400 or more for a more spacious room.
- W1800~2000...For 6 people or more , if you want to sit on the short side, you can also place tableware comfortably by setting the depth to 900mm.
Steel is a type of alloy whose main component is iron. By synthesizing a small amount of carbon into the iron, it becomes a material that is significantly stronger and can be used for construction.