Cloche 2 partition
Atelier series that makes use of the nostalgic look of wood.
- Rare recycled teak wood.
- The fabric part is removable.
- Easy to arrange and versatile.
- Compact foldable.
- A vintage finish that retains the roughness of the rustic wood.
|size||About W1200 D40 H1630 (mm)
Folded size: Approx. W600 D80 (mm) *There are individual differences
|Material||Recycled teak (wax finish)|
Description of item
The linen-cotton fabric screen gives a rustic atmosphere to the partition, and the wood that has been used over time gives an image of a nostalgic European atmosphere.
It can be used for a wide range of purposes such as blindfolds, partitions, and displays in your home or store space. When not in use, it can be folded and stored compactly.
This is a furniture series that uses "recycled teak", which is a newly revived high-grade teak that has been used for furniture and interior materials for many years. You can feel the deep texture created by the taste of aging. Because it is hand-made by craftsmen, it is finished with a rough finish that is unique to handwork.
Caring for the wood
Use a damp cloth that has been tightly wrung out for daily care. We also recommend using natural wood wax or beeswax.
Caring for linen cotton
- Recycled teak has dowel holes, screw holes, and scratches in many places. Please note.
- Teak has the effect of adjusting the moisture in the air, and it expands and contracts repeatedly. The moisture content fluctuates depending on the environment, and the size and shape of wood tends to change.