arl dining table
Atelier series that makes use of the nostalgic look of wood.
- Rare recycled teak wood.
- Feels like a work desk in an atelier.
- Available in two sizes to suit different occasions.
- A vintage finish that retains the roughness of the rustic wood.
|Material||Recycled teak (wax finish)|
|deadline||About 3-4 weeks|
Description of item
It is a dining table with a vintage taste that dares to remain rough. The no-frills and simple design and the expression of the wood that has been used over time give us an image of a nostalgic European landscape. The atmosphere of the workbench that has been used in the atelier for many years can be used for various purposes such as a work desk and a display table in addition to the dining table.
Two sizes are available. The 1500 is a type for 4 people, and the 1800 is a size that is easy to use even for a large group of 6 people.
This is a furniture series that uses "recycled teak", which is a newly revived high-grade teak that has been used for furniture and interior materials for many years. You can feel the deep texture created by the taste of aging. Because it is hand-made by craftsmen, it is finished with a rough finish that is unique to handwork.
Use a damp cloth that has been tightly wrung out for daily care. We also recommend using natural wood wax or beeswax.
- Recycled teak has dowel holes, screw holes, and scratches in many places. Please note.
- The white marks left on the wood grain on the surface of the top plate are due to the wax finish.
- Teak has the effect of adjusting the moisture in the air, and it expands and contracts repeatedly. The moisture content fluctuates depending on the environment, and the size and shape of wood tends to change.