Flow sofa cover
* 4 types of fabric (only 2 colors of canvas and 2 colors of corduroy)
A replacement cover that expands the range of coordination
- Dry cleanable due to full coverage.
- Beige and masculine khaki are used for the canvas.
- The corduroy is brown and green with a vintage finish.
- Cotton linen gabardine is off-white, beige, and green.
- Both are produced and manufactured domestically.
- You can deepen your attachment while enjoying the aging.
- For washing and remodeling.
|deadline||Made-to-order manufacturing about 4 months *It may vary greatly depending on the manufacturing situation.|
Description of item
The canvas cover is a carefully selected domestic canvas (canvas) fabric with paraffin processing. The habits and frequency of the user are reflected, and the softness increases.
The corduroy cover is a vintage-processed domestic fabric. The long pile and uneven fur make it look like antique furniture. Corduroy is often thought to be hot in the summer, but it is hygroscopic and keeps the surface dry, so it can be used all year round.
The cotton linen gabardine cover is a sturdy gabardine fabric that is also used for military uniforms and coats. The weft is made of cotton and the warp is made of hemp, so it stretches only in the horizontal direction, making it a mannish fabric with a sense of firmness. It has a soft and slightly brushed finish, giving it an atmosphere that goes well with vintage furniture. At the beginning of use, it feels a little stiff against the skin peculiar to hemp thread, but as you continue to use it, you will get used to it.
We are committed to domestic manufacturing so that you can use it for many years, and you can deepen your attachment while enjoying the aging.