Chiffon sofa velvet
A mannish sofa that supports softly
- Smooth and vintage fabric.
- Density of the fabric for which the air release is calculated.
- You won't get tired even if you sit for a long time.
- Sloped seat for easy movement.
- The seat has a holding power that does not sink too much.
- Rounded legs with a cute silhouette.
- Comes with 2 small side cushions.
- The color gradually changes with each use, giving it a rich texture.
- Dry cleanable with full covering.
|size & price||
|accessories||2 side cushions|
|deadline||Made-to-order production about 3 months *It may vary greatly depending on the manufacturing situation.|
Description of item
A sofa that feels as if you are wrapped up in your body. Using the original cotton velvet fabric, we pursued the comfort of sitting.
In general, a soft and comfortable sofa has the disadvantage of hurting your lower back and making it difficult to stand up after sitting for a long time, so we calculated the angle between the back and the seat surface. I made it easy to move the thighs up and move to the next movement. We are also particular about the balance between the feather and the core material, achieving both holding power and softness that envelops us. It also reduces the burden on your lower back.
For the velvet fabric, we requested a series of processes from yarn dyeing, weaving, and processing to a domestic factory to achieve a vintage feel, durability, and good texture. The rough-finished fabric has a rough texture, and the texture increases. At the beginning of use, it is a soft brown like a cafe au lait, but the more you use it, the more you can enjoy the change to a bright and gentle beige color over time. Both the fabric and the main body are robustly manufactured so that they can be used for many years.
While it has a rounded shape that women like, it has a calm beige color and a masculine atmosphere. It also goes well with modern and elegant mid-century styles such as Arcole furniture.
Click here for the Chiffon series