Wood Bowl No.2
|size||Outer size: about φ270 H190 (mm)
Internal dimensions: Depth about 80-170 (mm) *There are individual differences
|Material||teakwood oil finish|
Wood bowl object that feels the breath of nature
It is a natural object created by nature using teak, one of the world's three most precious woods. It is characterized by its unique deep taste and solid appearance.
A wild shape with solid teak finished with oil. The moist bark will change its expression over time.
Handcrafted by craftsmen using natural wood materials. The unadorned and simple taste that retains the roughness of handwork is attractive.
The wood grain and shape, full of vitality, symbolizing the blessings of nature, combining smoothness and roughness, are worth seeing.
It has an appearance that makes you want to use it as an accessory case, but you need to be careful because it lacks a sense of stability.
* It's easy to fall down, so leave it to your own judgment when putting small items in. ◎
We recommend using it for objects and displays.
You need to be careful, but even if you put green in it, it will stand out.
There is a sense of stability at this angle. Excellent compatibility with small greens such as air plants and succulents.
For cleaning, use a soft cloth and wipe it with vegetable oil (olive oil, beeswax, etc.) to increase the texture and prevent drying.
- Please note that the oil will transfer if it is in direct contact with cloth or paper.
- Falling over or dropping may cause damage.
- Since it is for objects or displays, please refrain from using it as tableware or storage items.
- Direct sunlight, high humidity, or excessive dryness may cause warping, cracking, or discoloration.