Lesen round tea table
Atelier series that makes use of the nostalgic look of wood.
- Rare recycled teak wood.
- Compact tabletop size.
- The X-shaped piercer reduces lateral sway.
- Also doubles as a side table.
- A vintage finish that retains the roughness of the rustic wood.
|size||About W500 D500 H650 (mm) *There are individual differences|
|Material||Recycled teak (wax finish)|
Description of item
The no-frills, simple design and the look of the wood that has been used over time will give you an image of a nostalgic European atmosphere. It is a tea table with a vintage taste that dares to remain rough. The height to the top plate is 65 cm, which is a little high, so the legs are supported by X-shaped piers. It reduces the horizontal vibration of the table.
Not only can you enjoy tea time by the sofa or a loose armchair, but you can also use it as a side table in the entrance or bedroom.
This is a furniture series that uses "recycled teak", which is a newly revived high-grade teak that has been used for furniture and interior materials for many years. You can feel the deep texture created by the taste of aging. Because it is hand-made by craftsmen, it is finished with a rough finish that is unique to handwork.
Use a damp cloth that has been tightly wrung out for daily care. We also recommend using natural wood wax or beeswax.
- Recycled teak has dowel holes, screw holes, and scratches in many places. Please note.
- Teak has the effect of adjusting the moisture in the air, and it expands and contracts repeatedly. The moisture content fluctuates depending on the environment, and the size and shape of wood tends to change.