Coal square table
Atelier series that makes use of the nostalgic look of wood.
- Rare recycled teak wood.
- The slim turning leg is the point.
- A vintage finish that retains the roughness of the rustic wood.
|size||About W800 D800 H720 (mm) *There are individual differences|
|Material||Recycled teak (wax finish)|
|deadline||About 3-4 weeks|
Description of item
A square table with a beautiful slender silhouette and turning legs. The expression of the wood that has been used over time gives us an image of a nostalgic European landscape.
This is a furniture series that uses "recycled teak", which is a newly revived high-grade teak that has been used for furniture and interior materials for many years. You can feel the deep texture created by the taste of aging. Because it is hand-made by craftsmen, it is finished with a rough finish that is unique to handwork.
Use a damp cloth that has been tightly wrung out for daily care. We also recommend using natural wood wax or beeswax.
- Recycled teak has dowel holes, screw holes, and scratches in many places. Please note.
- The white marks left on the wood grain on the surface of the top plate are due to the wax finish.
- Teak has the effect of adjusting the moisture in the air, and it expands and contracts repeatedly. The moisture content fluctuates depending on the environment, and the size and shape of wood tends to change.