Ganga Flat Pouf
Rich in texture. Low style interior made by combining.
- Hand-knitted by craftsmen for a comfortable touch.
- Asymmetric diamond pattern.
- Simple and natural monotone base.
- Match it with a rug or cushion for a low style.
- For a calm and relaxing interior.
- The U-shaped zipper makes it easy to remove the inner material.
- Bead cushion filling can be refilled and refilled.
|size||Cover: about W600 D600 H150 (mm)
Including middle materials: about W600 D600 H300 (mm) *There may be an error of about ±50 to 100 mm
|weight||Approximately 2.5kg *There are individual differences|
|Material||Cover: Recycled cotton Inner material: Foam beads 5mm|
|specification||・With zipper ・Removable cover ・Possible to refill and refill the inner material|
Description of item
A Moroccan style series with a unique diamond pattern. Hand-knitted using textured recycled cotton, the rich expression and feel are attractive. The unevenness of the weave and the texture of the thread gives it a rustic and natural impression. By combining cushions and rugs from the same series, you can create a low-style interior with a sense of openness by expanding the space to the ceiling.
A flat pouf that is not too high as a pouf and not as low as a cushion, so you can enjoy relaxing on the floor. The sheet is 60 x 60 cm, so you can comfortably sit cross-legged. We also paid attention to the design of the sides. There are individual differences depending on where the fabric is cut.
There are individual differences in size, color, and weave, as we take advantage of the texture of handmade products using natural materials.
- Do not use brushes and lightly vacuum regularly.
- Cut the thread with scissors without pulling the ends.
- Do not immerse in liquid.
- Wipe off any dirt immediately. Soak up spills with a clean cloth or paper napkin.
- The size notation of the label is an aim. As this is a handmade product, there may be an error of ±50 to 100 mm in actual size. You cannot choose the size.
- Avoid sharp objects, high temperatures, open flames, and damp locations.
- This eco-friendly pouf is handcrafted from recycled materials. Each pouf is different in color, style and texture.
- Direct sunlight may cause discoloration, so we recommend that you rotate it regularly so that the color is even.
- Some of the fibers will come off easily for the first few weeks, but it will wear off with time and frequency of use.
- Dark colors will bleed when wet.
- Since the pouf is filled with beads, it is natural for the beads to settle and create cavities. Therefore, slight variations in shape are normal and do not affect product performance.