about shipping cost
Free shipping for purchases over 22,000 yen including tax. Basic shipping fee is 990 yen.
About shipping and delivery
*Basic shipping charges vary depending on the region.
*For products marked with [separate shipping charges], separate shipping regulations will apply, which is different from the regular shipping regulations.
■ Mail/Letter Pack: The package will be mailed to the mailbox of the recipient.
■ Door-to-door delivery: This is a regular courier service that delivers products at the door.
■ Unpacking and installation delivery: This is a delivery method in which two delivery personnel come to visit you and carry the product into your room, assemble it, set it up, and take the packaging materials home.
About shipping and delivery
*We generally do not accept requests for specific dates and times. We will ship the item as soon as it is ready.
*For products that require unpacking and installation delivery, after receiving your order, we will contact you via email or phone to confirm your desired delivery date and time, which is after the earliest delivery date.
About orders and delivery
■ Regular products: Ships within 2 to 10 business days after confirming your order.
■ For back-ordered, made-to-order, and reserved items, please check the delivery dates listed on each product page.
For other orders and delivery dates, please check here .
About the product
■ The products handled by the ANTRY online store vary in size, form, color, shade, wood grain, knots, and other expressions and textures. It is difficult to show all individual differences on the product page, so we hope you understand that there are individual differences before purchasing.
■ Product photos are randomly selected from a large number and may differ from the product you receive due to the above reasons. Also, the impression of the actual product may differ depending on the customer's monitor settings and room lighting. Please be aware that due to the nature of being an online shop, there may be differences.
Please check here for other product precautions.
Along with the lively brunch time in the early afternoon
- Wood grain and color that make the most of the base material of natural elmwood.
- Antique-style painting with a tasteful texture.
- Natural is a bright and gentle impression.
- Brown has a deep texture.
- Open back type.
- The curves of each part, from the backrest to the legs, give it a beautiful and elegant finish.
- The seat is made of flexible rattan.
- Not only for dining, but also as a desk chair.
|About W400 D400 H900 SH470 (mm) *There are individual differences
| Wooden frame: Elm wood (elm wood)
Description of item
The Brunch chair is inspired by the classic bentwood chair. The design that was popular in Europe in the 19th century has the iconic presence of a cafe chair. I imagined afternoon tea and brunch time enjoying around the table in the sunshine filtering through the trees in the early afternoon. It has an antique taste that is characterized by elegant curves, and the wood grain and subdued colors give it an elegant appearance.
There are two colors, natural and brown. You can choose according to the image of your room. Not only can it be used in the living room as a cafe chair, but it is also comfortable to sit on, so it can also be used as a desk chair.
Also available are the Brunch linen chair with fabric seat and the Weekend chair with arm.
- Because it is a product that focuses on the texture and texture of natural materials, it is easily scratched, and there may be scratches or small scratches during the manufacturing process or transportation.
- There may be some roughening of the wood surface that occurs during the rattan upholstery molding process.
- Since it is a finish that retains the roughness of overseas production, scratches, threads, cracks, and cracks are within the range of good products as long as they do not interfere with use.
- Natural wood tends to crack at knots and holes due to changes in temperature and humidity.
- It is a material that is prone to change in texture over time, such as changes in color due to sunburn or sebum on the hands.
- The lingering scent of the paint will soften over time by wiping the surface with a dry cloth or placing it in a well-ventilated place.