Local Woolen Court Wool Rug Oval
Hand-embroidered by craftsmen and high-density wool for maximum comfort
- 6 types of rugs using wool from different production areas
- 100% wool.
- "Water repellent effect" by natural oil content.
- "Humidity control" that also acts as a countermeasure against condensation.
- "Cleaning function" of the surface by idle hair.
- "Strong fiber" with durability and resilience.
- Compatible with floor heating and hot carpet.
- WHITE from Australia.
- LIGHT GRAY from New Zealand.
- LIGHT BEIGE・BEIGE from Spain.
- GRAY from Norway.
- British BROWN.
|Material||Surface: 100% wool (wool production area varies depending on color)
Back: Cotton blend base fabric
|kinds||hand tufted carpet|
|Thickness||Pile length 10mm (cut pile) / total thickness 13mm|
|deadline||about a month|
Description of item
The "COURT" series has been carefully selected from wool materials from around the world and developed according to the characteristics of each material. "Local Woolen Court" is a product made from white, gray, and other sheep's wool that live around the world in the same color and texture. It is made with the comfort of wool while taking advantage of each individuality.
Soft and fluffy from Australia. Made in New Zealand and Spain where you can feel high density and firm elasticity. Norwegian and British wool, which is characterized by its rough nature, has a looped pile for a soft, cushioned feel.
You can use any color while firmly feeling the texture and comfort of the wool that is the material. Although there are differences in the degree of production because the color differs depending on the region, it is characterized by a firm thickness and elasticity that does not make you feel the hardness of the floor even when sitting or lying down. Laying a rug also has the effect of gathering dust and debris and making it difficult to fly in the air.
About free fabric samples <br>You can request a free sample that allows you to check the actual colors and textures that are difficult to convey on the screen.
* Up to 7 types per person
COURT wool rug free fabric sample request
Functions of wool material for long and beautiful use of rugs
"Water repellent effect" by natural oil
The natural cuticle effect of wool floats moisture, making it difficult for dirt to stick and easy to remove.
"Humidity control" to prevent condensation
The sheep's wool adapts to severe temperature differences, so it adjusts the humidity comfortably, making it difficult for the air in the room to get stuffy and dry.
"Cleaning function" of the surface by idle hair
The superfine hairs on the surface are removed moderately and the surface is always clean, so just a vacuum cleaner (roller type) is enough for everyday cleaning.
"Strong fiber" with durability and resilience
Because it is highly elastic natural wool, it can be restored by steam ironing or cleaning even if it gets worn out.
- Do not wash or dry clean at home.
- Be careful with warm liquids and oils.
- If you spill a drink, etc., absorb the dirt with a dry cloth as soon as possible. For oil stains, please use hot water or steam cleaner.
- If you are concerned about dirt, please use a steam cleaner or consult a professional cleaning company.
- Excessive washing will cause functional deterioration and stickiness.
- Wool is used for the pile thread, so due to the characteristics of the material, fine hair will come out during use. The fine bristles called play bristles have the effect of removing dust and dirt from the surface of the carpet. Vacuum loose loose hair regularly. Avoid using sticky cleaners.
- There is no non-slip processing on the back side. We recommend using a commercially available non-slip carpet sheet.
- Do not use near objects that become hot such as stoves or heaters.
- Pets may catch their claws on loop pile products (those with looped bristles). For those who live with pets, we recommend products with cut pile (hair ends cut off).
- The "COURT" tag attached to the lug can be removed by the customer.