AYAN cotton rug S
An image of the gentleness of nature AYAN series
- Durable hand-knitted by craftsmen.
- Feels comfortable even on bare feet.
- The three-dimensional diamond pattern is beautiful and you can enjoy the difference in hair and facial expressions.
- Natural impression of white base.
- An all-season item that combines warmth and freshness.
- For floor zoning in limited spaces.
|size||About W900 D600 (mm) *There may be an error of about ±50 to 100mm *Does not include fringe|
|weight||Approximately 1.1 kg *There are individual differences|
Description of item
The floor rug, which combines traditional Indian weaving and modern patterns, features a carefully woven bold diamond pattern. The cotton material has a long and fluffy pile, but the cotton material feels smooth and comfortable even on bare feet. Although it is a flat one color, it has a presence that enhances the atmosphere of the room, and you can enjoy BOHO and Moroccan styles. You can add color by combining it with the tassel cushion cover from the same series.
We have prepared 3 sizes that are easy to fit in your space. The impression of the room changes with the styling of one rug. In addition, the effect of floor zoning can be used as a natural partition.
There are individual differences in size, color, and weave, as we take advantage of the texture of handmade products using natural materials.
The AYAN series are rugs and cushion covers that make use of the texture of natural wool and cotton. This series, which is based on the concept of nature, is attractive for its rich expression of textured weaving and knitting, which are woven by hand one by one. Finished with a three-dimensional design with a strong presence and natural coloring.
- Do not use brushes and lightly vacuum regularly.
- Cut the thread with scissors without pulling the ends.
- Do not immerse in liquid.
- Wipe off any dirt immediately. Soak up spills with a clean cloth or paper napkin.
- If you place heavy furniture on the rug, we recommend using a rug protector to prevent the pile from flattening.
- The size notation of the label is an aim. As this is a handmade product, there may be an error of ±50 to 100 mm in actual size. You cannot choose the size.
- Avoid sharp objects, high temperatures, open flames, and damp locations.
- The black grains on the fur are cotton shells. It is a texture that always appears in cotton products that are finished only by natural washing.
- Eco-friendly rug handcrafted from recycled materials. Each rug varies in color, style and texture.
- Direct sunlight may cause discoloration, so we recommend that you rotate the rug regularly to keep the color even.
- Some of the fibers will come off easily for the first few weeks, but it will wear off with time and frequency of use.
- Do not bend it. Roll the surface inwards.
- Dark colors will bleed when wet.
- For safety, please use a rug underlay.