AYAN wool rug L
An image of the gentleness of nature AYAN series
- Durable hand-knitted by craftsmen.
- Feels comfortable even on bare feet.
- A lovely bohemian pattern with a poppy pattern.
- It's mature, not too sweet and not too sharp.
- An all-season item that combines warmth and freshness.
- For floor zoning in limited spaces.
|size||About W1900 D1300 (mm) * There may be an error of about ±50 to 100 mm * Fringes are not included|
|weight||Approximately 5.4kg *There are individual differences|
Description of item
The floor rug is a fusion of traditional Indian weaving and modern patterns, bohemian style accented with cute patterns. It also features a fringe woven into a braid. Wool woven in various tones of neutral colors also has a warm texture.
We have prepared 3 sizes that are easy to fit in your space. The impression of the room changes with the styling of one rug. In addition, the effect of floor zoning can be used as a natural partition.
There are individual differences in size, color, and weave, as we take advantage of the texture of handmade products using natural materials.
The AYAN series are rugs and cushion covers that make use of the texture of natural wool and cotton. This series, which is based on the concept of nature, is attractive for its rich expression of textured weaving and knitting, which are woven by hand one by one. Finished with a three-dimensional design with a strong presence and natural coloring.
- Do not use brushes and lightly vacuum regularly.
- Cut the thread with scissors without pulling the ends.
- Do not immerse in liquid.
- Wipe off any dirt immediately. Soak up spills with a clean cloth or paper napkin.
- If you place heavy furniture on the rug, we recommend using a rug protector to prevent the pile from flattening.
- The size notation of the label is an aim. As this is a handmade product, there may be an error of ±50 to 100 mm in actual size. You cannot choose the size.
- Avoid sharp objects, high temperatures, open flames, and damp locations.
- Occasionally, new rugs have an odor, but this will gradually become airy and disappear.
- Direct sunlight may cause discoloration, so we recommend that you rotate the rug regularly to keep the color even.
- Some of the fibers will come off easily for the first few weeks, but it will wear off with time and frequency of use.
- Do not bend it. Roll the surface inwards.
- Dark colors will bleed when wet.
- For safety, please use a rug underlay.