Linen tea towel
Convenient tea towel
- A basic color that goes well with any interior style.
- Soft and gentle to the touch.
- Made of 100% linen that becomes more comfortable the more you use it.
- Highly absorbent and easy to dry.
- Large size for a wide range of uses.
- with loop. For a casual accent in the kitchen.
|size||About W500 H700 (mm)|
|material||100% linen *Hand washable up to 40 degrees|
Description of item
Kitchen cloth "tea towel" made of linen material that was born in England in the 18th century. It was born from the culture of a full-fledged tea party (afternoon tea), such as wrapping a teapot so that it does not cool down and placing tea sweets on it.
Since it is a large format, it can be folded or unfolded, and the size can be adjusted freely. It also features a loop so you can hang it on a hook and use it quickly when you need it. For example, you can use it as follows.
- Wipe the washed dishes and as a drainer
- Bistro apron (tucks into belt or pocket)
- torsion when pouring wine
- potholders and trivets
- Basket cover (blind storage)
- Wrap freshly baked bread or to keep food warm
- Substitute for tablecloths and luncheon mats
Some families in Europe and the United States collect their favorite tea towels because they can be used for different purposes depending on the color and can be enjoyed according to the season and mood. It is a versatile item that can be used not only in the kitchen but also in various places in the house.
There are individual differences in size and color as we take advantage of the texture of handmade products using natural materials.
Please refer to the care label for detailed care instructions.