Rustic wood shelf
Rustic Wood series that utilizes natural materials as they are
- Free layout is possible depending on the combination.
- Light weight and easy to move.
- Since there is no back, it can also be used as a space divider without making the room look narrow.
- Can be used vertically or horizontally.
- Recycled natural teak wood.
- Medium brown with the warmth of wood.
|Material||recycled old teak wood|
|Description of item||
Simple design that can be used anywhere such as living room, bedroom, children's room. Depending on the combination, it can be used in multiple ways, such as bookshelves, decorative shelves, side tables, partition shelves, etc., and fits a variety of lifestyles.
The material is recycled old teak wood. Handcrafted by craftsmen using recycled natural wood materials. There are cracks, scratches, chips, and seams that are unique to teak over time, and no two pieces are alike.
By thinning the wood, it gives a slim and sharp impression. The design without a backboard does not feel oppressive when used as a partition, making the space look wider. It is a slim size and easy to use box that can be placed anywhere. Please enjoy the rustic and unadorned taste that retains the roughness that is unique to handwork.
Since the warp of the wood is likely to cause rattling, it is necessary to adjust it with furniture felt or rugs. Due to the roughness of the old wood, individual differences in size are large.