hand carving cutting board
Quaint hand-carved cutting board
- Teak wood with excellent water resistance and durability.
- Hard to break with wood.
- The more you use it, the more it changes to a tasteful color.
- It can also be used as a skillet saucer.
- Great for eating outside on the veranda or for a picnic.
Description of item
A teak wood cutting board hand-carved by a craftsman. It can be used not only as a cutting board, but also as a serving board for serving fruits and hors d'oeuvres. The back side is flat, so it can be used reversibly.
If you are concerned about dryness and whitishness, take a small amount of olive oil on a cloth and apply it to create a glossy finish. If there are any hangnails or chips, sand gently before application.
- Dishwasher, oven and microwave cannot be used.
- Long-term soaking will cause stains. Wash immediately after use and dry thoroughly.