Natural leather flowerpot cover
- Side stitches and eyelets are the point.
- Fill with succulents, cacti or your favorite houseplants.
- Natural cowhide leather with a subdued color that complements the decor.
- The texture of aging is also attractive.
- Treated with paraffin for water resistance.
Description of item
A potted plant cover with a worn-out vintage feel. Side stitches and eyelets are the point. The more you use it, the more it will change over time, and you can enjoy the peculiar shades and wrinkles of leather.
Paraffin processing is applied to enhance the water resistance effect, so the material is hard and strong like plastic.
The 15th and 16th product photos are for XXL size only.