A cutting board made from precious teak scraps
- Teak wood with an impressive natural grain.
- For arranging and serving.
- Perfect for parties and entertaining guests.
- Makes the table even brighter.
- If you hang it in the kitchen, it will become part of the interior as a storage to show off.
|size||W630 D110 H9 (mm)|
|Material||Teak edge material/olive oil finish|
Description of item
This is a cutting board that uses extra scraps "offcuts" that are generated when making other products. There are various sizes, shapes, knots, holes, cracks, etc., and each item has a different expression because it is an item that makes use of its individuality.
Teak is a very expensive wood. It was born from the consideration of craftsmen who do not want to waste precious resources, even scraps.
Since it is finished with olive oil, it can be used as a plate or for displaying plants and small items.
If you are concerned about dryness and whitishness, take a small amount of olive oil on a cloth and apply it to create a glossy finish. If there are any hangnails or chips, sand gently before application.
- When serving food, we recommend using a cooking sheet or paper cup.
- Dishwasher, oven and microwave cannot be used.
- Long-term soaking will cause stains. Wash immediately after use and dry thoroughly.