A sofa that you use every day is an important piece of furniture that gives you comfort in your daily life. We will introduce the correct care methods for fabrics, cushions, and wooden parts so that you can use them for a long time with a sense of taste and comfort.
For daily care, you can use household cleaning tools such as a vacuum cleaner. However, if you leave the dirt for a long time, it will be difficult to remove it, so let's deal with it early.
canvas / corduroy
- Remove surface dirt such as dust with a vacuum cleaner or brush.
- Apply the adhesive roller gently and slowly.
- If you tap it with both hands to blow air into it, it will return to its original shape.
- If you spill a drink on the canvas, wipe it off by tapping it with a wrung out cloth. The corduroy soaks in instantly, so don't rub it, press it with a towel to remove the moisture.
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause color fading.
- Ironing is fine, but use a pressing cloth.
- Remove dust and other surface contaminants with a vacuum cleaner or brush.
- Adhesive rollers are not recommended as they can damage the fabric.
- If you spill a drink, etc., wipe it off by tapping it with a well-wrung cloth.
Oil leather / Nume leather oil finish
It is easy to collect dust and dirt, so for daily maintenance, gently tap the surface with a soft towel or brush, or use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust.
- Carefully remove dust from the surface and between seams with a vacuum cleaner.
- When you vacuum, the air will be replaced and it will also prevent moisture.
- If you spill a drink, etc., wipe it off by tapping it with a wrung out cloth.
- To prevent cracks from drying out, treat regularly with leather care products.
- As this is a natural leather, there may be slight shades and natural scratches (natural marks) due to individual differences.
- Avoid direct sunlight as it may cause discoloration.
- Cleaners for shoes, etc. are also strictly prohibited as they may cause discoloration.
- To keep the cotton and feathers from sticking together, the entire cloth should be beaten and rubbed periodically to make it plump and return to its original shape.
- During periods of high humidity, drying in the shade on a sunny day will remove the moisture inside.
- The above chart shows the care method common to all fabrics. When you spill a drink, etc., please refer to the contents of each fabric.
wood / metal
- Remove surface dust and dirt with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid wiping oil-coated tables with water.
- Wax is recommended when the surface of the wood becomes bulky.
- When wiping the metal part with water, wipe off the dirt with a tightly wrung cloth, and be sure to wipe it dry so that no moisture remains.
Please note that placing hot objects or glasses with water droplets directly on the wooden armrest may cause ring stains.