natural sheep chair mat
A high-quality wool mat that does not easily sag
- With anti-slip.
- Hand washable with neutral detergent.
- Water-resistant latex processing on the back side that prevents the thread from coming off.
- No preservatives, no fungicides, no formaldehyde.
- Hair density is high and firm elasticity.
- Domestic production, most of the process is manual work.
|size||φ350 Thickness about 20 (mm)|
|Color||Gray/Dark Brown/Gray Mix Dark Brown Mix/White Mix|
|Material||Pile: 100% wool (undyed)
Back side: Water resistant latex processing
Description of item
A high-quality chair pad made from undyed wool yarn. The fluffy look of wool and the texture of tweed go well with chairs with a sense of presence such as vintage and solid wood. The pile is highly dense and has excellent elasticity and is resistant to flattening, so you can use it for a long time.
Wool has excellent rapid release properties, and it is warm in winter with air, and it can be used comfortably in summer.
If there are marks left by the weight, it is effective to pass your fingers through the hair so that it stands up, or wash it by hand and dry it in the shade.
At the beginning of use, some playful hair will occur. It will decrease over time.