Atelier series that makes use of the nostalgic look of wood.
- The legs are made of rare recycled teak.
- The seat is X knitted using paper cords.
- The comfort that there is elasticity, and adjusts to a body.
- It has good air permeability and does not get stuffy.
- A vintage finish that retains the roughness of the rustic wood.
|size||About W340 D340 H440 (mm) *There are individual differences|
|Material||Recycled teak (wax finish)|
Description of item
A paper cord stool with an attractive, elegant presence that fits anywhere. The legs and nuki are neat and slim, so the design does not overwhelm the atmosphere of the room.
The paper cord on the seat is made of twisted paper impregnated with resin. It is more robust than it looks, and features a smooth texture and a matte texture.
As a substool for guests, it can be used as a supporting player in your room with its compact size and lightness that can be used anywhere such as the entrance, terrace, bedside, etc.
This is a furniture series that uses "recycled teak", which is a newly revived high-grade teak that has been used for furniture and interior materials for many years. You can feel the deep texture created by the taste of aging. Because it is hand-made by craftsmen, it is finished with a rough finish that is unique to handwork.
For regular maintenance of paper cords, it is sufficient to simply use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust from the gaps. If you are concerned about dirt, do not rub the surface and remove the dirt by tapping with a towel that has been tightly wrung out.
Use a damp cloth that has been tightly wrung out for regular maintenance of the wood. We also recommend using natural wood wax or beeswax.
- Recycled teak has dowel holes, screw holes, and scratches in many places. Please note.
- Teak has the effect of adjusting the moisture in the air, and it expands and contracts repeatedly. The moisture content fluctuates depending on the environment, and the size and shape of wood tends to change.