Flow 1P sofa cotton linen gabardine
Basic style that goes well with vintage furniture
- Not too hard and not too sinking, the ultimate in comfort.
- Simple and familiar with antique furniture and tools.
- Dry cleanable with full covering.
- Available in 3 calm basic colors.
- A firm seat cushion that makes it easy to stand up and prevents fatigue.
- The softness of the back cushion that allows you to rest your body.
- A beautiful curved arm that fits your arm.
- The beauty of the back that can also be used as a partition.
- Lattice frame with good ventilation.
- Various coordination in the series lineup.
- Can be changed to corduroy or canvas with an optional cover .
|size||W700 D760 H890 SH440 (mm)|
|deadline||Made-to-order manufacturing about 4 months *It may vary greatly depending on the manufacturing situation.|
Description of item
Combining an oak frame and strong gabardine fabric, this sofa boasts the basics of vintage furniture.
The frame of the seat cushion is slatted, which prevents dust and moisture from accumulating and is hygienic. The eye-catching back style with wood spokes on the backrest can also be used as a room divider. The characteristic shape of the arm fits the arm moderately, allowing you to relax comfortably. There are many size variations, so you can choose the size that is perfect for your room.
The fabric is a sturdy gabardine fabric that is also used for military uniforms, bags, and coats. The weft is made of cotton and the warp is made of hemp, so it stretches only in the horizontal direction, making it a mannish fabric with a sense of firmness. It has a soft and slightly brushed finish, giving it an atmosphere that goes well with old furniture. At the beginning of use, you will feel a little hard against the skin peculiar to hemp thread, but you will get used to it as you continue to use it.
We are committed to domestic manufacturing so that you can use it for many years, and you can deepen your attachment while enjoying the aging.
The series also includes corduroy and canvas covers.
Click here for the Flow series
*We do not offer a free sample service for this fabric.