Atelier series that makes use of the nostalgic look of wood.
- Rare recycled teak wood.
- Slender and clean legs and nuki.
- A solid sense of stability by the joint (reinforcing material).
- Available in two sizes to suit different occasions.
- A vintage finish that retains the roughness of the rustic wood.
|Material||Recycled teak (wax finish)|
|deadline||About 3-4 weeks|
Description of item
The silhouette of the tapered legs gives this bench a neat and beautiful impression. The no-frills and simple design and the expression of the wood that has been used over time give us an image of a nostalgic European landscape. The atmosphere goes well with vintage as well as Scandinavian design.
Two sizes are available. 1500 is a size that is easy to use for 2 people, and 1800 is a size that is easy to use for 3 people. Please choose according to the scene.
In addition to the table bench, you can also use it as a display bench with small items and greenery to enhance the atmosphere of your room. Space can be used effectively by attaching the straight part to the wall.
This is a furniture series that uses "recycled teak", which is a newly revived high-grade teak that has been used for furniture and interior materials for many years. You can feel the deep texture created by the taste of aging. Because it is hand-made by craftsmen, it is finished with a rough finish that is unique to handwork.
Use a damp cloth that has been tightly wrung out for daily care. We also recommend using natural wood wax or beeswax.
- Recycled teak has dowel holes, screw holes, and scratches in many places. Please note.
- Teak has the effect of adjusting the moisture in the air, and it expands and contracts repeatedly. The moisture content fluctuates depending on the environment, and the size and shape of wood tends to change.