Thai SA3 - Thai SA3
Thai SA3 - Thailand SA3 Laurent Mathelin
|work size||W660 H500 (mm)|
|framed size||W674 H514 (mm) / about 3.2kg|
|frame material||Aluminum (Rosewood and Beige are processed with a wood grain wrapping sheet)|
|surface||Acrylic (2mm thick)|
|accessories||Forehead strap, cover box
*Wall brackets are not included.
Living with Art
1993 work by French lithographer Laurent Matherin. This is one of the series inspired by Matheran's stay in Thailand. It is a piece that gives a nostalgic and warm impression by layering pale yellow and light ink.
The frame has a clean design and comes in 3 different colors. The grain of Rosewood and Beige is a wrapping sheet, but the texture is like real wood. The work will be delivered framed in a white box. Recommended as a gift.
Mr. Matherin's lithograph works are now using precious stone tablets, and are characterized by dynamic compositions and free color schemes that stir the imagination. What kind of image can you receive from the abstract style? It is a work with such a mysterious charm that you can imagine the seasons, time, and emotions overlapping and resonating.
- This item is made to order and will be shipped separately.
- Screws are not included.
- Large picture frames are heavy and may warp or fall, resulting in injury. When hanging, be sure to use 2-point hanging.
- Be sure to check the load capacity of the reinforced wall surface and set up at your own risk.
- For safety, it is recommended that two or more people install it.
- As a countermeasure against earthquakes, etc., it is recommended to fix the product to the wall of the installation surface with a commercially available anti-tip device.
- Avoid places exposed to direct sunlight or strong lighting as it may cause discoloration or fading.