Moroccan rug ZRG-09
High-quality and special rugs born from traditional living
- A rare handwoven rug made by women of the Moroccan "Berber race".
- One handwoven, one-of-a-kind item in the world.
- Long wool that is soft and gentle to the touch.
- Comfortable for all seasons.
- A traditional diamond pattern with a wish to "protect your home and family".
- Monochrome design with white base and black lines.
- It fits in a wide range of interiors from modern to natural.
|size||W125 D66 (cm) *Width including fringe|
Description of item
"Beniwarren rugs" are woven from organic wool in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. All hand-woven precious one-of-a-kind items. It features a fluffy and soft touch and long pile.
The Beniwaren rug, which features a black diamond pattern on a white base, has a high degree of design, and you can enjoy a BOHO style that incorporates rustic accents into a modern interior. This is a modified type of diamond pattern. A simple cross pattern with a difference.
The tightly woven rug has a high density of hair and is heavy, but this one has a size that is easy to carry. You can enjoy rugs that add color and comfort to your space, such as at the foot of your bed or work desk, or as an accent in your entryway, depending on your mood and the season. It also looks great on your wall as wall art.
Because we value the taste of hand-woven fabric, we do not do special processing such as anti-slip on the back side.
Use a vacuum cleaner, brush, broom, etc. to remove dirt and dust.
* Excessive care may cause friction. If you are concerned about stains, please consult a carpet/carpet cleaning specialty store.
Please keep away from high temperature and humidity. When storing for a long period of time, please store it in a place with low humidity with a moisture remover or insect repellent.
- The product is also sold at the store at the same time, so it may have already been sold out when you ordered it. In that case, please forgive me.
- There are some errors in the size. Because it is a distorted rectangle, the length varies depending on the part.
- Due to the nature of the fabric, wool may contain other colors and plant fibers. Items that can be removed are removed during inspection, but please understand that there may be some left over due to manual work. You can also use tweezers to remove the rug without damaging it.
- Please note that this product is handmade and cannot be returned or exchanged.