A new standard that has both a pot and a kettle.
- As a "pot" for brewing tea.
- As a "kettle" to boil water.
- Excellent design and functionality.
- Loveliness that makes you want to keep it in the kitchen.
- Gentle and mellow beige and gray.
- Somewhat nostalgic, simple and strong appearance.
|size||External dimensions (body + lid): about W225 D130 H175 bottom diameter 130 (mm)|
|capacity||Full water capacity: Approximately 1.5L (Appropriate capacity is up to 70% of full water capacity as a guide)|
|Material||Surface treatment: enamel Material type: copper plate for enamel (bottom thickness 1.0mm)
Knob: natural wood
|Compatible devices||Gas stove, open fire, IH100V200V compatible (cannot be used on microwave ovens, ovens, dishwashers, stoves)|
Description of item
The pottle, which has a cute and rounded shape, is a versatile item that has the functions of both a pot and a kettle. At snack time or when entertaining, you can brew tea as it is and use it as a pot. You can also boil water on the stove or IH, so you can use it as a kettle ◎
Enamel, which has both the robustness of metal and the smoothness of glass, is resistant to heat and water, and is resistant to stains and odors, so it has excellent functionality such as preventing the growth of bacteria and keeping it clean. Not only the beautiful color and luster, but also the fact that the surface of the enamel becomes visible due to use and aging is also a popular attraction of enamel. Since the base material is iron, it can be used safely even if it peels off, so you can use it for a long time while enjoying the change.
The knob on the lid is made of wood, so you don't have to worry about it getting hot even with an open fire. When pouring hot water, it has a safety design that prevents the lid from falling even if it is tilted. In addition, the large spout can be adjusted to your liking, such as pouring thinly or pouring a lot. Thanks to the horizontal handle and the wide-open lid, you can easily put your hands in and wash it easily. The design, usability, and ease of washing are all items that we have paid particular attention to.
After use, wash with a neutral detergent and a sponge, wipe off water well and dry.
Even just boiling water requires daily cleaning to prevent the accumulation of evaporation residues (calcium, magnesium, etc.) contained in the water.
- Be sure to read the attached instruction manual and keep it in a safe place.
- The surface of the enamel is vitreous. Do not give a shock such as a shock or drop.
- Please do not use it on the stove.
- Never burn empty. If you have boiled it empty, wait for it to cool naturally without pouring water on it.
- Please note that the handle or grip may become hot.
- The display capacity is the full capacity display according to the display method of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. Please use it at 70% or less of the indicated capacity so that it does not boil over.
- Do not use metal scrubbers or abrasives as they will damage the surface.
- After use, wash and dry thoroughly.
- Due to the process, there are places where the vitreous glaze cannot be completely applied, such as the edges where the steel plate is cut and the base of the inner spout. Also, if the surface is chipped due to impact or dropping, the iron base (dull silver) may be exposed. Such areas will rust if they are left with moisture, acid, or salt. You can rest assured that it is iron rust, but it can be prevented by taking care of it.
- Even if the surface of the enamel is peeled off, no harmful substances are generated because the base material is iron. It does not cause any chemical changes, and even if it does rust, you can rest assured that it is iron rust.