TAM spiral basket
Hand-knitted basket made of natural materials with a relaxing feel
- Hand woven by skilled craftsmen.
- The color of the material is kept as it is, and the more you use it, the more tasteful it becomes.
- Good ventilation and sturdy.
- A nostalgic and gentle natural scent.
- A seasonless item that combines warmth and freshness.
- For planter covers and sundries for outdoor use.
- Combine with the TAM floor rug to create an outdoor living space.
- Save money by buying a set
|Material||seagrass, cornhus reef|
Description of item
Each TAM series basket is painstakingly woven one by one by skilled craftsmen who have inherited traditional techniques. It is a fun series with various knitting patterns such as classical stripe patterns and openwork knitting in rough forms that are not molded.
The soft expression of seagrass and cornhusk leaf, the spiral basket gives a simple and understated impression, giving a gentle nuance to the space. It goes well with green, so it can also be used as a planter cover. You can choose your favorite size, but if you have a 3 size set of S, M, L, it will be nice to put greens of different sizes side by side.
When storing miscellaneous goods, delicate fabrics and fabrics such as pile products are easy to hang, so we recommend outdoor use such as gardening, pet supplies, and sports goods.
There are individual differences in size, color, and weave, as we take advantage of the texture of handmade products. Peeling, darkening, and hangnails are the nature of natural materials.
How to take care of the shape
Basket products made from aquatic plants can be molded by the following method, so please try it if you are concerned about distortion.
Things to prepare
- Gloves (protection of hands from hangnails, etc.)
- Nursing mats, rugs, etc.
- Spread a mat or rug that you don't mind getting dirty in the work area.
- Wet the basket by spraying water on the area where distortion is a concern.
- It becomes soft when it contains water, so shape it with your hands.
- Dry in a well-ventilated place until completely dry.
* Color may fade depending on the product.
*When wet, the coating may appear white, but it will become transparent when dry.
- The ones in the photo include those that have been shaped.
- There is some looseness as it is hand-knitted. There are also waste grasses and hangnails, so please be careful of piled products such as wool and towels, and clothes that are caught or frayed.
- Because it is a natural material, the fibers are easy to fall off.
- Avoid storing in places exposed to direct sunlight or strong lighting as it may discolor easily.
- Keep ventilation and breathability, and be careful of high temperature and humidity.