Landwell Hotel Towel
Unusual emotions in everyday life.
- A fluffy, soft and light towel that you can feel in your hand.
- 15 count thick original yarn, offset yarn made with Supima cotton is used.
- It is woven tightly and carefully to achieve a high quality and soft touch.
- Soft and highly absorbent without the use of fabric softener.
- Uses natural cypress oil that is gentle on the skin for antibacterial and deodorant properties.
- Embroidered initials logo of Landwell Hotel.
- Simple WHITE with a sense of cleanliness.
- GRAY with a gentle color like graige.
- Luxurious men's-like NAVY.
Description of item
travel to foreign countries. The inn we visited was the long-established Landwell Hotel.
High-end towels with a focus on the finest finish based on the concept of hotel hospitality. This is a premium line from Shinko Towel, a towel factory in Izumisano City.
This high-quality texture envelops your body and mind, and seems to absorb the fatigue of the day. The feature is Shinko Towel's unique finish using "offset yarn" developed for knitting with its unique softness, water absorption, and texture. The feeling of use is like a new sensation that sticks to your skin.
Hotel-quality towels that give you a luxurious impression in your daily life are perfect for your home or as a gift.
In the case of a drum dryer, we recommend washing and drying in the "gentle wash course".